Women undergo many transitions both physically and hormonally throughout a lifetime, from the onset of puberty to menopause.
My main goal is to educate and empower women to gain a better understanding of health issues that can affect women’s health and to offer natural solutions on how these can be treated.
Women’s health can be affected by a variety of causes and for this reason, each woman must be assessed individually and treated uniquely. My approach to health is both preventative and proactive. I work with you to help you achieve your optimal health.
I treat women of all ages for a variety of health concerns including
- Menstrual conditions; precocious puberty, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, irregular periods, menorrhagia
- Menopause; hot flashes, insomnia, anxiety & depression, vaginal dryness
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Ovarian cysts
- Fertility and Miscarriages *Refer to our Fertility Program
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease(PID)
- Pregnancy and Labor & Delivery *Refer to our Pregnancy Program
- Post-Partum Depression
- Breastfeeding challenges *Refer to our Breastfeeding Program
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Low libido
- Vaginitis and vaginal infections (including yeast infections)
- Genital herpes
- Conditions affecting the breast
- Breast Cancer prevention and supportive care
- Cervical Dysplasia and Cancer
- Uterine Prolapse, Uterine cancer
- Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
- Mental Health; anxiety & depression
- Digestive Health; constipation, diarrhea, heartburn/GERD, gas, bloating, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis *Refer to our Digestion Wellness Program
- Thyroid Issues; hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- Adrenal fatigue and exhaustion
- General Health; immune support (ie cough, cold and flu), stress management, weight management, skin conditions (ie. acne, eczema, psoriasis), insomnia, seasonal cleansing & rejuvenation
My Women’s Wellness Program also provides
- General Physical Exams
- Breast exams
- Female hormone testing
- Other lab testing
About Dr. Renée – Guelph Naturopath
In 2004, I received an undergraduate degree with honours in Human Nutrition from the University of Guelph and became a Nutritionist. After realizing that being a dietician was not what I was destined to become, I moved to Toronto and completed a four year doctorate program in Naturopathic Medicine at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM). I became a Naturopathic Doctor in 2008. I am a member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND), the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND), the Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians (pedANP), and am licensed by the College of Naturopathic Physicians of Ontario. I have also completed additional naturopathic courses in fertility, pre- and post-natal care, pediatrics, obstetrics and breastfeeding.
Are you interested but you have more questions? Send me a message either by using the online contact form, the live chat option, by email (email@example.com) or by phone 519.829.6011. I’d be happy to answer your questions.